Sunday, January 30

Line follower update 02

I have gotten far on my program, and will post a screen-shot for you now. Just a minute...     Ok, here it is:
First page out of three!
As you can see, the layout is quite messy.  I have too many global variables, most of which task DISPLAY() is using.  I think that I will turn DISPLAY() into a function that is called by the other two main tasks.  If you will notice, the screen-shot shows only one third of the code I have written.  That is too much code for a simple line follower, but as I get each part perfected, I hone it down.  For example:  The function MOTOR_CONTROL(), was at first a complicated task, but as I saw that I only wanted it to run after a certain part of task DATA_LOG(), I converted it into a function.  This conversion enabled me to eliminate a few global variables that were used only by MOTOR_CONTROL(), substituting them for parameters.

Well, that is all for now... I'd better get back to programming!

P.S. I recognize that by posting my code to the public, I have given you the permission to use, modify to any extent the said code.  But, this code may not be sold without permission from me, and I would appreciate it if you would give me credit if you do use this code.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment